August 23, 2011

New in: Nude and Golden Girl shoes

...........................................................................................................................................................................


On the very last exit of I-5 South there is a huge outlet similar to the one I used to live right next to in Orlando. We decided to pay the outlet a visit. I have to admit I was quite worried about crossing the border. If you cross the border without your passport you can't get back in to the US...  iiiiik.. BUT, all is well, we managed to take the right exit :P

| iiiik, don't do it |


I have wanted some new shoes for a while, but I wanted to wait until I came here because the shoes are ridiculously less expensive here than in Norway.

| I am golden, yes I am |


SO, I got me some fabulous shoes for a real glam-night in Las Vegas or some other high-fashion event!

| Shoes from Aldo were added because they were nude, darn cool and real comfy |


My walk-in closet and my shoe-rack doesn't look so naked anymore after the shopping spree at Las Americas Outlet near the border to Mexico.

 | Shoe rack lookin' fresh |



aaah, me like this day...


1 comment: