August 22, 2011

Californication: Pacific Beach Cruiser

...........................................................................................................................................................................

As my last post showed, the California lifestyle is very active. So, I figured I needed to invest in one of the awesome beach cruisers people are using on the boardwalk.


 | Used bike shop in Garnet avenue, PB |


I decided to buy one used since I'm only going to have it for 4 months..The lock that I needed to keep my bike safe cost a third of my bike, haha...


| They sold used longboards, skates.. everything | 


Okay, so it's a little rusty.. Rust red, isn't that a flattering colour?! haha..


| It's a good thing I live in PB, not Mission Hills, I got no gears |


Now, I've been biking around the last days, and I LOVE IT! Aaaahh, this is life :D


3 comments:

  1. A simple twist of the wrist and you can move between the first, second and thrd gears with ease and the chain doesn't move at all Affordable Cruiser Bicycle.
    cruiser bicycle

    ReplyDelete