July 9, 2011

My Shopping Wishlist Inspired by Vanessa Hudgens

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Two weeks until departure!!! I really want to go shopping, but I know it's better to wait until I get to California! In the mean time I have created a wish list of what I would like, but not necessarily will, buy.

Confession time: I like High School Musical and after a while now I have started to like Vanessa Hudgens style a lot too. She has the Nicole Richie boho chic style down! It might have to do with the fact that she is born and raised Californian! These girls have style :P




1.Heels
-Some new heels are a must, I have been waiting for this FOREVER! In USA a nice pair of heels doesn't need to cost more than $20, so I am definitely waiting to buy heels since I can get 5 pairs for the price of one in Norway.

2. Maxi-skirt
I don't know if I want a low-cut one like Vanessa's, but I do wish for a long skirt. I really like the skirt from H&M as shown on a favourite blogger of mine; Cath in the City. Cross my fingers it is still in stores!

3.Feathers
- A lot of bloggers are wearing dream catchers on their purse or they attach it to their dress, like another of my favourite blogger; Angelica. I used to have a beautiful hand-made dream catcher , but I lost it one windy night when it was hanging in my open window in 6th floor :( So, maybe I will get a new one, or a necklace with feathers! Oh, I just remember I had two! I will take a picture of it and show it later!

4. Maxi-dress
- I have wanted a nice maxi-dress for a while now, but I would like one with some shape. These two that Vanessa are wearing looks really nice.

5. Fringe bag
-A new cool bag, not too big nor too small, but one I can fit a notebook in for class.

6. Sandals
-Hippie-inspired sandals with beads and embroidery as well as some gladiator-inspired sandals are wanted!


What are your latest shopping cravings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment