June 27, 2011

Californiality - Style Inspiration

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I get inspired by the California style of Ivy Sullivan (in the show Beverly Hills 90210). The character is a typical California surfer girl with a laid-back boho style. I don't like Gillian's personal style so much, I think it's a bit over the top, see here.

      | Ivy Sullivan aka Gillian Zelsner |


      After looking at these pictures, I've decided I need a denim shorts for Cali. I am working on a post on how to create your own Levi's shorts, stay tuned later today!

      Do you prefer Gillian's personal style or her character's in 90210?

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment