August 1, 2011

Fashion Valley and Forever 21

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I was extremely excited when I was told that we were going shopping! YUHUUU!!!

What an awesome name for a shopping mall; Fashion Valley.


| My American "family" Karen and Rachel |


The shopping mall was outside, something you only see in sunny California ;) We went straight to Forever 21 and spent a lot of time there even though it was only one floor.


| Shopping AND tanning at the same time, haha :D |


Finally, after over a year I could go back to Forever 21. I got a whole bag full of trials.
Of course I found something.. It's my favourite store in the world :D


| My bag was not so heavy this time, but I can go back more often :) |


Anybody miss Forever 21?

0 comments:

Post a Comment