October 7, 2011

Norwegian and American fusion food

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I thought it was time to introduce the family to "risengrynsgrøt" (porridge) so I had my friends bring a package of it from Norway.



A lack of flat bread and elk/reindeer-sausages, which is traditionally eaten together/before/after the porridge, lead to a inventive creation by Karen:




First she broiled "tortillas" which turned crispy just like flat bread and then she added several exciting toppings, and some sausages and salami.




Jan gave me another baseball lesson after dinner. After we went to the last Padres game I became addicted to the game. Now the Playoffs have started and it is really exciting!

1 comment:

  1. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete