August 25, 2011

"Planking" Pacific Beach

......................................................................................................................................................................

The day started with some studying at the beach right next to me. It is so quiet, no tourists, and I had my beach-chair so I actually studied a bit.

| Game Theory; What is the best response to sun? Study at the beach |


After hanging at the beach I met up with one of the Norwegians to play photographer with our new SLR cameras. While we were at it, we decided to Plank Pacific Beach. Here is our result:








Apparently, we are very late in the trend of planking PB and we were told that the new thing was to sit like an owl. Were we punked? Either way, we continued planking...






Planking or owling?

0 comments:

Post a Comment