July 15, 2011

Heading for the US Embassy

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Today is my appointment day!
I have made a check list for everything I need to bring.


| My embassy checklist |

 
Last time I got a visa we were not really prepared and the day was exhausting. We had to run back and forth in Oslo. First because we had brought our hand luggage suitcases with us, which we were not allowed to bring inside. Next, we brought credit/debit cards instead of money so we needed to withdraw money. Then we needed to buy stamps because we thought we could just give them money... Finally, we had to come back the next day because there was so much wrong. SO, today I am well prepared! 

I am meeting Erik, who I am going to study with in San Diego and we're getting in line at the embassy. I expect to be in line for some hours, at least that is what happened last time. Wish me luck!


Anyone else spent long hours at some embassy around the world?

2 comments:

  1. Da jeg var på Den Amerikanske Ambassaden gikk det utrolig smertefritt, tok ikke mer enn et par timer totalt :) Lykke til i San Diego, var en snartur der nede for et par helger siden, fin by :)

    ReplyDelete