July 17, 2011

California hairstyles

......................................................................................................................................

I think most people imagine bleached wavy beach hair when you talk about California hair.


 | From left: California girls: Kate Hudson, Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively |


In the earlier post about Lauren Conrad I came to think of how well Lauren Conrad does her hair, so I thought I would show some of her many varieties to the wavy beachy California hair.

MAD-tv made fun of The Hills and how Lauren tried to be so 'original', which was a fun clip, see HERE. No matter how fun the clip was, however, I think Lauren in fact is quite inventive with her hair, but I'm sure she has some stylists helping her :P

1. Hair accessories



 2. Twinning and braids


3. Old hollywood updos and other updos



4. Old Hollywood curls and other curly hair styles



5. Messy and strict hair bun



Did you like any special style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment