June 29, 2011

My California Playlist

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Sun AND 26 degrees celsius?? Am I daydreaming about California again or is this really Trondheim? ;) I am ready to go outside and get some tan lines going before San Diego!

| Aldo sunglass case, leopard Ray-ban's, my favourite gossip magazine Life & Style and my iPod |


I have all the accessories I need for a day in the sun and I created a new playlist on my iPod : 

  • Phantom Planet - California (O.C. soundtrack)
  • The Mamas & the Papas/Benny Benassi/Dj Sammy - California Dreaming
  • RHCP - Californiacation
  • 2pac - California Love
  • The Eagles - Hotel California 
  • The Beach Boys - California girls
  • RHCP - Dani California
  • Sugarcult - Back to California
  • Katy Perry - California Gurls
  • Rude Buddha - Miss California
  • Dante Thomas - Miss California
  • Weezer - Beverly Hills 
  • TQ - Westside
  • Madonna - Hollywood 



Is there any good ones missing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment