June 28, 2011

Californication - Surfing

...........................................................................................................................................................................
I was in Australia last year and attended a 6-day surf course with Surfaris, which you can read about here. It was a great experience, and I hope to learn much more when I come to San Diego. Here are some helpful pointers I will take with me to Cali.


 | Don't be a wannabe. Get in the water  (from Kuta Beach, Bali) |


 | Try to stay on top of the board |

 | Yes, you need patience |



  | Try to catch BIG waves |





  | Get a good surfboard --> avoid the board rash | 



| Don't check out the boys (or for guys; girls) on the beach, stay focused ! | 


| Have FUN | 


0 comments:

Post a Comment