September 27, 2011

Paranormal Activity in San Diego

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Yesterday we decided to see some San Diego movies, so we started out with The Anchorman, which is hilarious. After that we decided to see Paranormal Activity, and then we saw that it was also from San Diego, randomly!



I was acting all cool and saying that the movie didn't really creep me out.. After I had gone to bed, in the middle of the night, a glass bottle fell in the kitchen and after that I couldn't sleep for at least an hour. Then straight after my roommate's dog started barking, and it never barks in the night.. Then some sprinklers turned on outside.. It was all very strange and I was of course terrified.. Don't know if I dare to watch the second one.. LOL! Talk about calm and composed!

1 comment:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete