September 23, 2011

I Want To Go To iHeartRadio Music Festival

......................................................................................................................................................................

Look at the ridiculously awesome line-up for this festival in Las Vegas this weekend:


iHeartRadio Music Festival

 
LADY GAGA /  JAY-Z /  COLDPLAY /  STEVEN TYLER
THE BLACK EYED PEAS /  KENNY CHESNEY
ALICIA KEYS /  JENNIFER LOPEZ
CARRIE UNDERWOOD /  JANE'S ADDICTION
NICKI MINAJ /  DAVID GUETTA
RASCAL FLATTS /  BRUNO MARS
KELLY CLARKSON /  SUBLIME WITH ROME
With special guest performances by
USHER, STING and JEFF BECK 
 
 
 
In the mean time I will enjoy myself with YouTube
 

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable and I have now subscribed the same, keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete