August 18, 2011

Moroccanoil

...........................................................................................................................................................................

There are some disadvantages about being a student, like these days, mid-terms are in motion. I had one today, which I think went alright, but the one tomorrow will be harder. It's strange to have two courses in just a month.

However, there are some definite perks by being a student. Like, Amazon Student. By just plugging in my UCSD ID I get free 2-day shipping.. So, yesterday I went online to check it out. Amazon sell everything.. I mean everything..

Last time I went to the hairdresser, I was recommended this Moroccan oil that evidently all the celebrities use. I thought it was all a bunch of cr**, but this summer my mom had bought a bottle of it, and it was amazing. My hair smelled like heaven.



So, in a couple of days my hair will be freakin' awesooommmee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment