July 20, 2011

USA: Rollercoaster heaven!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Ever since I was a little girl we would go on vacation to places where there would be an amusement park; Finland, Denmark, Belgium etc. I have even worked at two amusement parks. So, I am not exaggerating when I say I am a roller coaster/adrenaline-junkie!

I have been so lucky to live in the theme park-state of Florida where I worked in one theme park and visited many. Florida is packed with adventure and I went crazy in parks such as Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Disney's water park; Blizzard Beach and Wet n' Wild.


| Excited to go inside Disney World last year |


If you are heading over to USA and like some roller coaster action I found some links where you can get a theme park list PER STATE (also HERE) or a list over the BEST


In California I would like to go back to Six Flags, which was awesome!! Also,it would be fun to see how Disneyland and Universal Studios are in California. I have seen that there is a Legoland park there as well, I haven't been to the one in Denmark either. A SeaWorld park is located in San Diego, and since I never went to the one in Florida I think I should go to this one.

Lonely Planet and other sites have named Cedar Point in Ohio one of the top amusement park in USA (and one of the best in the world), with 18 roller coasters (compared to Six Flags' 13) and many other rides. Maybe I need to make a trip over there. hehe..


| Me and Tigger at Disney World, Florida |


Are you an adrenaline-junkie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment