July 2, 2011

Preparation for California: Bikini time!

...........................................................................................................................................................................
Since the summer definitely has decided to stay away from Trondheim I must daydream about California and the wonderful beaches once again.. Can't wait to wear my bikinis! :D


 | From left: Bikinis from a store in Kos, Greece and a store in Cartagena, Colombia | 



| From left: Bikinis from Billabong and Bik Bok | 


| From left: Bikinis from a store in Orlando Premium Outlets, Florida and Roxy |


| From left: Bikinis from Bik Bok and I believe this is from a magazine, maybe Det Nye? |


| Bikini bottoms used to mix it up from Det Nye | 


I think my favourite bikini is the leopard one from Cartagena. I am addicted to leopard pattern.


Do you have a favourite bikini?

0 comments:

Post a Comment