July 12, 2011

The Dream Catcher caught my California dream

...........................................................................................................................................................................

In an earlier post I showed you my shopping wish list and wrote about dream catchers, see HERE. My old dream catcher that I talked about which I lost was dark green, brown and beige, very nice earth colours.

I remembered that one of the girls I shared a room with in USA 5 years ago was from Canada and she gave me a dream catcher as a goodbye present. It has the colours of Canada, so I think it will be difficult to coordinate it with an outfit, but I wanted to show it anyway! :P


| My dream catcher made in Canada |


| If you look closely, it says Canada inside the dream catcher |


For those of you who don't know the story of the Dream Catcher;
It origins in the American Indian Mythology. Good and bad dreams circulate the air at night. The centre of the woven web allows the good dreams to pass, but the bad dreams get entangled in the web. At the light of dawn the bad dreams perish.

It should hang in your window. BUT, take it from someone who lost a beautiful dream catcher, be sure that it hangs tight!


Any of you like the dream catcher or feather trend?

1 comment: