July 4, 2011

Copying Nicole Richie's California Style

...........................................................................................................................................................................
On Saturday my mom and I were out shopping and we stopped by a yarn boutique. I'm so lucky, my mom loves to sow, do embroidery, nit and other craft work. I'm so lousy at it.

Anyway, she asked me if I wanted her to make me something. I love the trend with crochet, so I thought it would be cool with a crochet boho vest. We found a pattern that she could use and I also came up with the idea to add some fringes on the bottom of the vest.


| She already finished a lot since Saturday | 


| Here is the pattern she is following, pretty detailed |


Today, I was looking at some pictures so I could show what the vest would look like when it is finished, and guess which designer brand appeared on Google? Winter Kate. As some of you may now, Nicole Richie is the designer of the brand Winter Kate. It might be possible that I've seen a picture of it before and I subconsciously chose almost exactly the same design.. haha..

| Winter Kate Gypsy Rose Vest in Ivory | 



This is what it might look like when it is done, but I am not sure if I want so many or so long fringes, we'll see!  Yiiippiiie, I am excited to see the result! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment