July 7, 2011

Copycating California girl Kate Bosworth

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Kate Bosworth was born and raised Californian and she has a great sense of style. A coincidence? I think not! :P

 
| From Coachella festival in Indio, California |


After I saw this picture I wanted to create my own short-short white shorts. So, I followed the steps from my old post, see HERE, about Levi's shorts and cut off a pair of white jeans that I never wear anyway.

| Decide on the length, better too long at first |

 
| Make sure the legs are the same length |


| Cut some more on one side |




 | Mark the other side | 

| Mark the whole leg |


| The result | 


|  I decided to fold the shorts instead of cutting them VERY short since the short-short style may not last many summers |


Do you like Kate Bosworth's style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment